Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Here Kitty, Kitty
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help The Vault by uploading it.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Here Kitty, Kitty
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
After scratching her owner and being scared away from her shout from pain, Ashes the cat runs out of the vault in fright just as the vault door opens to allow the Sole Survivor in. She could have not gotten too far away out in the wastes.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Erin Combes, Ashes' owner, will be seen looking for her cat that had run away after scratching her. The Sole Survivor may choose at this point as to whether or not to lie to the little girl, or to tell her the truth.
- Should the truth be told to Erin, she will ask for the Sole Survivor to go out into the wastes and look for her, stating that Ashes would be scared, and would not wander far.
- This statement quickly turns out to be false, as Ashes must be tracked down all the way to the Chestnut Hillock reservoir.
- After finding Ashes, she will return on her own to Vault 81
Notes[edit | edit source]
While Ashes can be targeted by wandering enemies, she cannot be killed, meaning she will run off until the enemy loses interest.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
If targeted by an enemy, Ashes will run away until safe again, which can lead to scenarios where Ashes will be stuck in a state of constant fear, never returning to Vault 81 on her own.
- This can be avoided by fast-traveling immediately after speaking with Ashes, in which she will fast-travel herself back to the vault.