A Hollow Log
Hollow logs are white logs that have been hollowed out and have items stored in them. The items are usually various meat or food items, antivenom, or some other type of medicine. They are found in the Zion Canyon. Follows-Chalk first mentions the log to you while traveling to see Joshua Graham.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Hollowed logs can generally be found anywhere.
- After you pass the suspension bridge, it'll appear at the right side of the path.
- Directly over the previous one, but you'll need to follow the path and jump to the ledge at the right side.
- At the left side of the road near before you reach Zion Valley Welcome Booth.
- At the left side directly at the entrance of Eastern Virgin.
- Northwest from the Ant Burrow at the top of the cliff (you can jump through directly from the burrow).
- Directly north from Wind Wall Docks.
- Southwest from Sorrows Fork Campground at the left side of the path.
- At the left side of the river, if you going from North Fork Bridge to Dagger's Point.
- Northwest from Patriarchs' Campground, at the bottom of the canyon.
- At an unmarked camp in a pass to the extreme west-northwest of Caterpillar's Mound (west-southwest of the Sweet Flower Cave map marker.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Follows-Chalk will mention a hollow log when you are traveling to see Joshua Graham. Looting it will give you random food.
- These objects generally do nothing to help the player and are just for decoration. They are sometimes used to store items inside them.