Hooded cleanroom suit
Hooded Cleanroom Suit
A full-body hazardous environment work suit developed by The Institute for workers operating on the surface and in dangerous environments under the ground, such as the Institute reactor. It consists of a fully encapsulating hazard entry suit opened from the front, with a pair of hose connectors on the thighs to allow for connecting closed-circuit breathing gear. A transparent pocket on the front allows for carrying identification or other necessary items. A simple computer is worn on the wrist, integrating with Institute computer networks. The hood is worn together with an opaque faceplate integrated with a pair of air filters (for use when no external breathing apparatus is available) and a flip-down ocular with three lenses on a rotating mount, intended to compensate for the inability to use microscopes and other optics with the faceplate.
- Used by the scientists that accompany Kellogg when they venture into Vault 111.
- There is a slight chance of them spawning in dressers throughout the Institute.
- Can be obtained via a container in the Institute reactor.
- Allie Filmore wears this if given permission to guide you during Mass Fusion, and also worn by Enrico Thompson during the events of Pinned.
- Institute scientists wear this inside the reactor room during The Nuclear Option.
- Worn by William Moseley.