Hopewell Cave is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Located near a pre-War traffic collision site, Hopewell Cave is an eerie place with a deadly inhabitant. In the distant past, it was used as a burial ground by the Adena people. However, research by anthropologists cast doubt on whether they truly used the site, as the tools in the region from around 1000 to 200 BC were too primitive to allow for carving out burial grounds of this magnitude. One anthropologist advanced a theory that the Adena remains were moved to the site by an unknown second culture. At the top of the hill that the cave is located under is another burial mound but of a modern kind. A small cemetery used by local West Virginians, it has since been defiled over the years, but many have still been untouched.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This small cave has been picked by a deathclaw as its nest. There's little to pilfer here, except for the special collectibles nearby and a deathclaw nest.
- A small cemetery with random loot at the top of the hill of from the cave entrance.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Potential bobbleheads
- On the triangular hole directly above the cave entrance; access with enhanced jumping or explosive weaponry.
- Potential magazines
- In the overturned small blue tray container, by the burned-out campfire and sleeping bag, inside the cave.
- Notes and holotapes
- Anthropologist's Holotape: Inside the cave, on the crates.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Hopewell Cave appears in Fallout 76.