Hornwright Industrial Headquarters is a location in Fallout 76.
Located in downtown Charleston, this skyscraper was the heart of the Hornwright Industrial Mining Company.
- The skyscraper is divided into seven distinct floors, terminating in the executive suite on top. The entrance hall constitutes the ground level (1) and contains the reception with the terminal in the mezzanine, together with a Nuka-Cola vending machine in the southern room (can spawn a Quantum and a Cherry). On the opposite end, up the stairs, are the company archives, while in the southeastern corner is the stairwell linking most levels together.
- The floors 2 through 5 overlook a single central chamber. The second floor is the IT department with Jeffery Vaccarro's terminal and the Senior Executive Exam Answer Key in his desk. The adjacent room contains a chemistry workbench. The third contains the human resources department on the southern face together with the senior executive exam
- The fourth floor contains the conference room and Penelope Hornwright's office. The terminal on her desk contains a message to Yvette that contains the password for the automated hiring system in the hiring department.
- The fifth contains an exist to the external balcony - now the adjacent residential building's top floor, which contains ruined wastelander dwellings - and blocked offices, accessible through the ruined technical passage on the western face of the building. The safe requires R. Vargas key, which is located on the bottom right shelf of his desk.
- The top floor can be accessed through the lobby elevator after acquiring the senior executive keycard during The Motherlode. The top floor contains the main lobby, with the executive office of Daniel Hornwright on the northern end and the development lab on the opposite end. Interact with the external connection system to meet the Motherlode autonomous mining robot. The elevator to the basement can be enabled by advancing the Motherlode quest and serves as the meeting point of the robot.
- Power armor: In the basement, near the Motherlode meeting point.
- Bobbleheads (3):
- On the metal counter half hidden by a wooden crate, in the south corner of the reactor lab room, on Floor 03 of the interior.
- In the tiny leg alcove of the red mainframe computer by the circular Protectron calibration pad, in the southern part of the lowest sunken floor area of the External Connection System Chamber.
- In the tiny foot alcove of the jutting part of the red mainframe computer, in the northwest computer room overlooking the Sub-Level Basement, inside the basement level.
- Magazines (3):
- On or around the wood desk (no terminal) with the red wastebasket, on Level 05, behind the inaccessible door, accessed via the hole in the conference room wall, via the duct ramp.
- On the shelf of the CEO's curved desk, in balcony office with the CEO's Terminal (3), part of the executive level (interior).
- On the seat by the terminal sitting on the green metal L-shaped desk attached to the mainframe in the north balcony corner of the Sub-Level (interior).
- Hornwright Estate access card: On the CEO's desk.
- Notes and holotapes
- Dynamic spawns
- Junk: Coffee cup, pencil, typewriter, wonderglue, alarm clock, cork scrap, souvenir coffee cup, chalk, clean coffee cup, pre-War money, clipboard
Hornwright Industrial Headquarters appears in Fallout 76.