Fallout: New Vegas locations project
The House Resort is a large, luxurious resort lying to the east of New Vegas in Camp Golf.
Background[edit | edit source]
Before the War, it was owned by Robert House. To this day, a large portrait of him standing in front of a giant robot rests in one of the rooms. After the war, it has been adapted by the New California Republic as a military base - Camp Golf. It is now home to New California Rangers, commanded by Chief Hanlon.
Layout[edit | edit source]
There is a large lobby area with some small offices through a door at the rear, a storage area containing numerous metal boxes and ammunition boxes on the shelves to the left, a bunk area and kitchen (both containing plentiful common and rare loot) to the right, and two sets of stairs leading to a second floor with several bedrooms and an external deck.
Chief Hanlon can usually be found on the balcony.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Five Nuka-Cola Quartz can be found on the shelves in the kitchen. These must be stolen.
- There are over a dozen purified waters in the kitchen and a great amount of food as well, it's a very good spot to resupply if the Courier doesn't mind stealing.
- There is one of the two Lucky 38 key cards used to unlock Mr. House's secret entrance terminal on a desk in the building. Simply walk straight ahead from the entrance, into the hallway with the vending machines. It will be the door on the left.
- 3 Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle caps on top of two dressers in a room upstairs. Go up the right staircase, the first room in the right hallway. These do not show as stolen items, and can be taken without consequence.
- A Fixin' Things magazine can be found on a dresser in a room upstairs.
- A Fixin' Things magazine and Programmer's Digest can be found upstairs on a table with some ruined books, in the northernmost center room. (As with everything other than the Sunset star bottle caps and the three frag grenades, these must be stolen)
- One Tales of Chivalrie and a Locksmith's Reader in the same room as the star bottle caps, found by the fallen shelves. In the adjacent room there are three frag grenades on the mantel.
- A Future Weapons Today magazine can be found on top of a filing cabinet, next to the broken terminal at the end of a 2nd floor corridor.
- A Boxing Times magazine on a desk upstairs in a northwest room.
- A Meeting People can be found on the bathroom floor in the southern corridor. (has to be stolen)
- A combat armor suit can be found in the room to the far right when you walk in on the furthest to the left locker.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Some of the rooms have exactly the same layout as those in Jacobstown Lodge including items.
- The house is filled with about a dozen elite rangers and half a dozen normal rangers.
- There is a painting in one of the lower floor rooms of Mr. House, who looks as if he is standing in front of the legs of a giant robot. It seems there is a hidden place behind the painting.
- With the Mister Sandman Perk one can enter at 10 p.m. and use it to get many sets of NCR Ranger combat armor if you wish have a neutral or good reputation with the NCR.
|The following is based on Fallout New Vegas cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- The "Lucky 38 Executive Override" option on the terminal in the office was originally supposed to be part of The Moon Comes Over the Tower, but that section of the quest was apparently cut. See that quest's notes section for details.
|End of information based on Fallout New Vegas cut content.|
Appearances[edit | edit source]
House Resort appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.