In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Human flesh (Fallout: New Vegas)
|For an overview of strange meat in the Fallout series of games, see strange meat.|
Human flesh is a consumable item in Fallout: New Vegas.
Effects of Survival skill
|10||+1 Hit Point, -72 Starvation||60||+2 Hit Point, -132 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point, -84 Starvation||70||+2 Hit Point, -144 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point, -96 Starvation||80||+2 Hit Point, -156 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point, -108 Starvation||90||+2 Hit Point, -168 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point, -120 Starvation||100||+3 Hit Point, -180 Starvation|
- Note: radiation levels are not affected by the Survival skill level.
- You can find plenty of it at Violet's camp. It is spread out on a scrap of metal next to the dead body strapped to the matress. There is also some in the old campers around her camp.
- Found occasionally on feral ghoul corpses.
- There are at least two of them inside Morning Star cavern, near skeletons and half-eaten remains.
- In the Old World Blues add-on, human flesh can be found on the defeated Y-17 master trauma harness.
- In the Lonesome Road add-on, human flesh may be found on defeated marked men.