Hunter's Shack terminals
This page lists Hunter's Shack terminals.
- 1 Shelby's terminal
- 1.1 Upload Data
- 1.2 Journal
- 1.3 Cryptids
Motion detected at multiple locations.
Uploading data for tracking...
Uploading Location 1...
Uploading Location 2...
Uploading Location 3...
Please select an entry:
Entry 1: First Entry
I'm pretty sure my friends think I'm crazy chasing after "storytime critters," but hell, I got this little project approved by the Chancellor himself, so they can talk all they want.
Andy thinks the big wigs at Vault-Tec just want to dig their claws into my findings. I don't put it past them, but I don't care. My dad hunted those cryptids before I was even born, and he never turned up any REAL proof... but he also didn't have Vault-Tec technology behind him either. This one's for you, dad, Got rest your soul.
Entry 2: Up and Running
Up and Running:
I'm no technological genius, but I finally finished getting the sensors up last night. No hits according to the data, but anyone who thinks they'd get a hit right off has got to be, as my dad would say, dumber than a coal bucket.
Now to sit back and wait. I'll give Nessy a good cleaning to pass the time. Can't have her locking up on me. Bagged my first twelve point with her, so I know she's the one for the job.
Entry 3: Good News, Bad News
Good News, Bad News:
I got my first hit last night, and I'm mad as hell for missing it completely. If I hadn't panicked the moment I saw the alert, I might have at least caught a glimpse of... something! Running around like I lost my God-given mind.
On the bright side, I did get back at dawn, and took some casts of what might be Grafton tracks. I suppose it's not a total wash. Next time, Nessy and I will be ready.
Entry 4: Snally
No real hits in days now. One turned up a bear. I'd have lost my hide if it weren't for Nessy. Guess I got to be more careful than I thought.
I did run across this old timer at the mega store and we talked about the Snally for a while. Reminded me an awful lot of dad... Lord, don't let me mess this up. I got a special place on the wall just for old Snally's head. Vault-Tec can have all the samples they want, but that head's mine.
Entry 5: Judgment Day
It's been... Lord only knows how long it's been... But this whole world's gone down the shitter. I holed up with some folks as Berkeley Springs for a while. Living on canned food. No electricity. Some running water, but there's no way of telling just how pure it was. I had to get out of there. Seemed like only a matter of time before things went south. I figure this may be the safest place for me right now.
The reds dropped the bomb on us. I can only hope we paid them back good and proper.
Entry 6: A New World
A New World:
I have these moments where I feel like I'm on a camping trip. I might just poke my head out and see my dad stoking up a fire. I've been setting traps and doing my share of hunting, but it's getting weird. Some of the animals have almost completely died out.
But others... They're getting pretty damn big if you ask me.
Entry 7: Eric + Hayley
Eric + Hayley:
Met a stranger today! Said his name was Eric. Looked about my age, but no real way of telling these days.
He was pretty angry. Kept talking about some girl, Hayley Porter, that broke his heart. He said they met at VTU trying to find some big secret he figured the execs were hiding. I guess Any wasn't the only one with theories. Sounds like Hayley's still out there in Morgantown, but not she's on her own.
Entry 8: Motion Detected!
I never thought it'd happen, but the damn sensors are going off. I gotta wonder if maybe a culling of the human race is what it takes to bring these cryptids out of hiding.
Nessy's still in decent shape, and I'm all set to take the risk. What've I got to lost in times like these?
Please select an entry:
- Elongated snake or dragon-like body.
- Wings. Possibly half bird.
- Sharp claws and beak.
- Sharp claw marks on trees. Too large for a bear. Took photos and casts.
- Very large, both in height and girth.
- Potentially no head.
- White, seal-like skin.
- Recent footprints found at the Beta site. Took casts and photos.
- "Locomotive" sounding call. Possible train in distance... Unsure.
- Humanoid with red glowing eyes.
- Very large wings and capable of flight.
- None besides testaments of about 30 eye witnesses.
- THIRTY+ eye witnesses.
- "Alien." Glowing eyes. May or may not have arms, but arms strongly suggested.
- "Cowl-like" helmet with dress-like garment.
- Often accompanied by bright lights or burning metallic smell.
- Bright light about mountain region. Took photos, but sadly don't amount to much.
- Investigated possible site. Some strange burning was present among the trees, but no smell. It may have dissipated overnight.
- Humanoid. Gaunt, emaciated.
- Found several desiccated bodies of animals near site Delta. Bones showed evidence of sharp teeth marks, and bodies were left in a way that suggested this was not an animal predator. Too many remains left in plain site scattered bodies suggest something fast grabbed them and brought them there to feed.