Hunting revolver (GRA)
The hunting revolver is a large, double-action revolver that fires .45-70 Gov't ammunition. On the base on the hand grip, a generic serial number 05709234 is stamped into the metal. It does significantly more damage in comparison to the .44 magnum revolver and comes with a scope as standard, as opposed to the .44 magnum, where the scope is a modification. The hunting revolver scope also offers a more powerful magnification at 2.46x, compared to the 1.86x magnification for the .44 magnum scope. When compared with other single-handed guns, its base damage is second only to the Ranger Sequoia.
Despite being a one-handed revolver, the hunting revolver is not a holdout weapon.
- Hunting revolver match barrel - decreases the weapon's spread by 15%.
- Hunting revolver 6-shot cylinder - increases the gun's capacity by 1.
- Hunting revolver - the common variant found in the Mojave.
- Ranger Sequoia - a rare, more powerful, yet less valuable non-scoped version of the hunting revolver used by New California Republic Veteran Rangers.
|Name||Dmg/Shot||DPS||ATT/sec||Proj #||Spread||Crit % Mult||Crit Dmg||Shots in V.A.T.S.||Mag||WG||AP Cost||DMG/AP||Durability||Value||ATT REQ|
|Hunting revolver||58||87||1.5||1||0.35||x 1||58||1||5||4||31||1.87||545 shots||3243||Guns:75 Strength:6|
|Ranger Sequoia||63||104.6||1.69||1||0.1||x 1.5||63||1||5||4||30||2.07||395 shots||1199||Guns:75 Strength:6|
- If loading a saved game from the main menu in which you have a hunting revolver equipped and drawn, the reload animation takes twice as long as normal. This can be solved by simply switching to another gun and then back again.
- GRA hunting revolver six shot cylinder mod being added, the reloading animation still displays a 5-shot cylinder. Despite the
Behind the scenes