Ice cold Nuka-Cola Victory
|For an overview of Nuka-Cola soda throughout the Fallout series, see Nuka-Cola.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This particular variety of Nuka-Cola glows bright orange and is even more potent than Nuka-Cola Quantum; compared to Quantum's 400 hit points, Victory provides over double that at 1020 hit points per bottle. However, this is at the cost of 15 rads, more than five times the amount in Nuka-Cola Quantum. The increase over the regular Victory make the chilling a worthwhile update.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Obtained by chilling a regular Victory with Drinking Buddy.
- Pre-placed at the Starlight Theater.
- Joshua Sawyer tumblr answer
- Nuka-World loading screen hints: "Nuka-Cola Victory and Nuka-Cola Quartz are two examples of regional brands. These flavors in particular were only distributed in the southwestern area of the United States."
- World of Refreshment tour: "Out west, they enjoy regional favorites such as the classy Nuka-Cola Quartz and refreshingly patriotic Nuka-Cola Victory. Or, for those that prefer a timeless root-based beverage, they pick up a delicious Nuka-Cola Wild!"
(World of Refreshment announcer's dialogue)