Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Luck had nothing to do with it. It's all about the steel, the servos and the circuits.”
Background[edit | edit source]
Proctor Ingram is a woman with the drive and tenacity matching that of Arthur Maxson. Bound to her power armor frame, Ingram lost her legs in combat in the Capital Wasteland, as a result of a hundred foot fall that left the power armor she was piloting totaled and both of her legs crushed, fit only for amputation above the knee. The cause? The power armor staging area she was stationed on was positioned along a ridgeline overlooking the battlefield. It took a mini-nuke in the fighting, causing the cliff to shear right off and with it the platform she was standing on. The rest was history.
However, Ingram refused to just give up. As a talented engineer and programmer, she continued to work for the Brotherhood regardless of her injury, eventually achieving one of the highest honors for a Scribe: The rank of Proctor and a posting to the Prydwen as the head of her engineering team. In fact, it was her team that pulled the fusion plant from Rivet City and installed it within the Prydwen for its Commonwealth journey. However, her biggest desire is to return to the field and fight among soldiers. Although her customized power armor frame was designed with that opportunity in mind (over a period of six months in cooperation with Knight-Captain Cade) and she rigorously trained in it to a degree that surpasses the abilities of other soldiers, it was her skill as an engineer that was her undoing. As head of the Prydwen's engineering team and a crucial member of the Scribe order, Elder Maxson simply could not afford to clear her for field service. If she was lost, it would be a bigger blow to the Brotherhood than losing a whole combat unit. He also had another reason - Proctor Ingram was necessary for the completion of a top secret project the Brotherhood was completing within the Commonwealth. So important, in fact, that when she inevitably disobeyed the Elder and assisted a field team at the Mass Fusion Building, the Elder overlooked this blatant disregard. Her only punishment was receiving a strongly-worded letter from the Elder.
On a personal level, she is close friends with both Cade and Teagan. Cade is constantly looking for excuses to make her come into his infirmary, while Proctor Teagan tries to cheer her up by digging up goods that she has a weakness for, like sweets, shared in the comfort of his cabin. A proper gentleman can't abide a lady storming around the repair bay with a scowl on her face all the time!
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is a temporary party member.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Tour of Duty: Ingram is one of the major members of the Brotherhood met onboard the Prydwen and provides the player with their very own suit of T-60 power armor in Brotherhood livery.
- Liberty Reprimed: The Proctor issues orders to retrieve the components necessary for reactivating the Brotherhood's trump card.
- Mass Fusion: Against the orders of Elder Maxson, Ingram assists the player on their attack on the Mass Fusion Building, recovering the beryllium agitator to restart Liberty Prime's fusion reactor.
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- After meeting Ingram on the Prydwen, she will relocate to the Boston Airport, near the entrance, starting her work on the Brotherhood's secret project.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Power armor frame
Drops on death
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Proctor Ingram appears only in Fallout 4.
- Ingram: "I was fighting with the Brotherhood in the Capital Wasteland. Worked at a staging area for the Power Armor troops. Our position was along a ridgeline overlooking the battlefield. I'd say it was a hundred foot drop, give or take."
- Ingram: "To make a long story short, the ridge I was standing on took a hit from a nuke. Sheered most of the cliff right off and caused the platform I was standing on to tumble over the side. If I hadn't have been test-piloting one of the Power Armor suits at the time, I would have died."
- Ingram: "The damn things had wrangled a couple of behemoths and were marching on our main base of operations."
- Prydwen terminals; Proctor Ingram's Terminal, Item 000357RB
- Prydwen terminals; Elder Maxson's Terminal, Ingram IG-444PR - Prydwen Concerns
- Prydwen terminals; Elder Maxson's Terminal, Cade CD-440KC - Proctor Ingram
- Prydwen terminals; Proctor Ingram's Terminal, Maxson MX-001E MT-02
- Prydwen terminals; Proctor Ingram's Terminal, Maxson MX-001E MT-33
- Prydwen terminals; Proctor Ingram's Terminal, Maxson MX-001E MT-40
- Prydwen terminals; Proctor Ingram's Terminal, Item 000410EM
- Prydwen terminals; Proctor Ingram's Terminal, Cade CD-440KC MT-04
- Prydwen terminals; Proctor Ingram's Terminal, Teagan TG-477PR MT-07