Ingram Mansion is a location in Fallout 76.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- Up the cliff, on the access road, is a guardhouse by the gate to the Ingram estate.
- The mansion offers a stunning view of Morgantown, with two floors to explore. The building is in a state of advanced disrepair and offers moderate loot, with the steamer trunk upstairs in the master bedroom. The surrounding areas can be searched to find numerous resource nodes for resin, firecracker berry, and wild carrot flowers.
- On the ground floor behind the mansion is a room with a Nuka-Cola terminal that requires the Nuka-Cola Marketing Access Code holotape to operate.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Potential bobblehead
- On the mantle of the stone fireplace, just left of the trunk, at the western end of the mansion, in the master bedroom.
- Potential magazines
- On the low side coffee table in the living room with the two green couches and wicker rug, inside the mansion.
- On the small painted side dresser at the far end of the upstairs balcony hallway (eastern end of the mansion).
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Stimpak, RadAway, Rad-X, Buffout, Med-X, Mentats (and rare variants), Addictol, blood pack
- Junk: Pre-War money, fancy hairbrush, silver locket, silver pocket watch, silver fork, silver table knife, silver table spoon, gold pocket watch, gold plated flip lighter
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Ingram Mansion appears in Fallout 76.