Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Intact garden gnome (Fallout 3)
Intact garden gnome
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This gnome is 1 pound heavier than the damaged garden gnome and also is not worth picking up. It can either be sold it for one cap, kept for decoration, or used as Rock-It Launcher ammunition.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Tiny intact garden gnomes can sometimes be found in use as chess pieces (as pawns, specifically), and are 3 inches tall at most.
- Traders outside of Rivet City may occasionally sell them.
- Vault 101 - Outside of Butch's room after your father escapes
- Broken Steel - Several can be found when playing through the main quest in Broken Steel.
- Jury Street Metro Station - In front of a house near the Jury Street Metro Station. While standing at the gate of the fence around the radio tower nearby, it's the house to the east northeast, a stone's throw away.
- Lincoln Memorial - On a shelf in the Lincoln Memorial. It is owned by the slavers, and stealing it will take away karma.
- Megaton - One comes with the pre-War theme for your house in Megaton.
- Olney Powerworks (Broken Steel) - In the bottom center of the map, through a corridor with 2 barrels inside that appears at first glance to be a dead end blocked by debris, in a small bathroom.
- Robot Assembly (Mothership Zeta)- At the very end of the assembly line, at the top right corner of the map, on the other side of the Electronics Access Panel near a mini television.
- SatCom Array NN-03d - Sixteen (16) tiny intact garden gnomes can be found (being used as chess pieces) inside the SatCom Array NN-03d tower.
- Tenpenny Tower - At least two can be found in Tenpenny Tower.
- Tranquility Lane - You can find a several in Tranquility Lane, but they are impossible to take out without console commands. A garden gnome is one of the items you have to activate to access the Failsafe.
- Citadel - North of the Citadel is a collapsed bridge. On the western edge under the bridge is a raider camp. The gnome is under the bridge.
- Mothership Zeta - One can be found among two damaged garden gnomes in the engineering core in the room with the bed and where Toshiro Kago can be found meditating.
- Olney Powerworks (Broken Steel)- One can be found behind a bin that is next to an filing cabinet, in the room that is next to the Tesla coil. It is hard to see because it's in the corner of the room. The gnome is with a toy car and has a cigarette in its mouth.
- The Mill (The Pitt)- One can be found on top of Everett's desk.
- GNR building plaza In Three Dog's office, near a trash can.
- In Old Olney Underground, after emerging from the sewer, there is a gnome drinking, smoking, and watching TV in a bathtub while a bear waits for him with a briefcase across the room by the door.
- In the People's Bank of Point Lookout, there is a minature gnome located in the bottom left deposit box, holding a mini plunger in its hand and standing next to a mini toilet.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes dropping a tiny intact garden gnome and picking it back up will cause it to be medium sized the next time it is dropped. Picking it up again will cause it to be default sized the next time it is dropped.
- If you have a tiny intact garden gnome in your inventory, picking up more tiny intact gnomes will not cause them to revert back to default size. They will all remain tiny. However, if you are carrying one or more tiny intact gnomes, and pick up a default size intact gnome, they will all revert to default size. Also, if a medium intact gnome has a stolen tag, it will not change size no matter how many times you drop it and pick it back up. If you pick up a default sized intact gnome while you have the stolen one in your inventory, it will still remain medium sized.