Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The iron, is a small appliance - a handheld piece of equipment with a flat, triangular surface that, when heated, is used to press clothes in order to remove creases.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
- Five irons can be stolen from the Meresti station in the caged area where items are stored.
- Two irons can be found inside a metal box while exploring the Living Quarters of Vault 92.
- Two irons can be found in a storage room on a metal shelf in the A ring of the Citadel.
- There is an iron upstairs in the Gillian House in Minefield.
- One unit can also be found in Lucy West's house in a metal box.
- One is found in Old Olney Underground, in the room of the first deathclaw encounter.
- One iron can be found in Vault 108.
- One iron can be found in the Regulator HQ.
- One iron can be found in Wilks' house in Grayditch.
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.