In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
|For the various forms of water that appear in the Fallout series of games, see water.|
Like dirty water but with a bit more sting to it. It adds 10 more rads than dirty water, bringing the total up to 16.
Effects of Survival skill
|10||+2 Hit Point, -60 Dehydration||60||+4 Hit Point, -110 Dehydration|
|20||+2 Hit Point, -70 Dehydration||70||+4 Hit Point, -120 Dehydration|
|30||+3 Hit Point, -80 Dehydration||80||+5 Hit Point, -130 Dehydration|
|40||+3 Hit Point, -90 Dehydration||90||+5 Hit Point, -140 Dehydration|
|50||+4 Hit Point, -100 Dehydration||100||+6 Hit Point, -150 Dehydration|
- Note: radiation levels are not affected by the Survival skill level.
- One can be found on the dead body of Doctor Rotson at Mesquite Mountains Crater, inside the shack called Hell's Motel.
- Three can be found in Horowitz Farmstead inside the building where the Vipers gang members are camping out. There are 3 in total, found on an empty crate at the back of the building on the ground floor, along with various other items.
- Several can be found inside Camp Searchlights fire station, in the room with other irradiated food and drinks.
- dehydration level while hardcore mode is not enabled. Irradiated water will display and apply a reduction to the player's