As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Fallout: New Vegas locations project
The Jacobstown lodge is a large building with two floors. To the left of the entrance is a game room and to the right is Doctor Henry's research lab. Upstairs are a series of hallways with bedrooms for the residents. This is where Marcus's room is located.
- Snow Globe - Mt Charleston on the front desk.
- 25 Empty Syringes, which can be taken without theft penalty. Upstairs, in a north-west room near the men's room, on the dresser and bed.
Jacobstown lodge appears in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes
- The lodge holds the only pinball machine in the entirety of Fallout: New Vegas.
- You can walk into the walls of the far right side of the Lodge. Staying inside the walls may cause the game to freeze.
- When exiting the lodge there is a rare chance that the game will freeze or crash, both requiring the console to be restarted.