Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- The Jailhouse Rocker is not considered faction armor. Wearing it will not have a positive or negative effect around the Kings.
- Can be repaired with other Jailhouse Rockers or various other apparel with the Jury Rigging perk.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- The King's School of Impersonation, Freeside - the Jailhouse Rocker can be found on several Kings members.
- The King's School of Impersonation - in a cabinet on the third floor. After going up the stairs, continue straight down the hall, it's in the room on your left, same room with all the Kings outfits. It is in the open locker with all the other Kings outfits and may be a little hard to spot.
- During G.I. Blues, some dead Kings members can be found at the train station shootout wearing them.
- Pacer also wears one.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
This is meant to be a replica of the clothing worn in Elvis Presley's 1957 video "Jailhouse Rock." The clothing bears the number 6240 on the left chest, which is the same number worn by Elvis in the music video.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- It is sometimes possible to repair the item with reinforced combat armor.
- In third-person view while wearing only this outfit your character may become invisible. This can be remedied by wearing a hat or glasses, such as Authority glasses.