Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Janet (Fallout: New Vegas)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Background[edit | edit source]
Janet is a redhead originally found at the Crimson Caravan Company. During the day she can be found tending to the brahmin and at night sleeping in the barracks. During breaks, she stares at Nellis Air Force Base through binoculars and watches a young man who stares at her as well.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Young Hearts: The Courier has to tell Janet that Jack is in love with her. After telling her she says she has the same feelings for him, but can't leave because she's under contract with the Crimson Caravan and can't leave without forfeiting her pay.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Wasteland wanderer outfit, Boomer jumpsuit after quest|
Drops on death
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes Jack and Janet go to the non-accessible hill south of Black Mountain, and stand next to each other.
- Sometimes Janet will be standing outside of North Vegas Square before the quest is given and thus be hard to find.
- After completing Cass' quest Heartache by the Number with the violent solution (unless you Sneak kill Alice), Crimson Caravaneers become hostile and Janet is included in this. To bypass, use NCR affiliated armor and they should ignore you enough to complete the quest.
- She may also get trapped inside a large rock at the outside of Nellis.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Janet appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.