|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Jason may refer to:
- Jason Zimmerman - son of Jon Zimmerman in Fallout.
- Jason Proud - a character found dead in Fallout 3.
- Jason Grant - first mayor of Little Lamplight, mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Jason Stevens - son of Vault 87's Peter Stevens, mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Jason Bright - the leader of the Bright Brotherhood in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jason Tagg - the Crimson Caravan Company branch manager for Modoc, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jason, a citizen of Natick and friend of Kim Wu, mentioned in Fallout 4.
- Jason - a scout for the Followers of the Apocalypse that was cut from Fallout.
- Real-life people
- Jason Anderson, a developer who worked on the original Fallout
- Jason Bergman, a producer for Fallout: New Vegas
- Jason Fader, technical producer for Fallout: New Vegas
- Jason G. Suinn, production assistant and designer for Fallout, Fallout 2 and Van Buren
- Jason Hasenauer - Artist who worked on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel
- Jason Little, Quality Assurance tester for Fallout 3
- Jason Marsden, Voice actor for Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics and Fallout: New Vegas
- Jason Mical, a developer who worked on Fallout Pen and Paper d20
- Jason Perez, Quality Assurance Tester for Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
- Jason Sereno, UI artist for Fallout: New Vegas
- Jason Sampson, a Quality Assurance Manager who worked on Fallout Tactics.
- Jason Spisak, voice actor for Vulpes Inculta in Fallout: New Vegas
- Jason Taylor, a developer who worked on the original Fallout