The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Jericho in Fallout Shelter
Thank Christ. I thought I was gonna grow a fourth arm sitting next to all this fucking radiation.”— Jericho, Fallout 3
Jericho was born in 2212, making him 65 years old. He was once a Raider, and he lied, stole, and murdered with the best of them. Now he’s an old man and, miraculously, is still alive. He was smart enough to settle down in Megaton and leave his old life behind him. He is reluctant to reveal his history for fear someone may try to get revenge. He hangs around Moriarty’s, and rumors circulate that Jericho has done a few nasty jobs for the man.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a permanent party member.|
- Jericho can be recruited by the player if they have evil karma and pay him 1000 caps. He will not quit if their karma status changes and will rejoin the party free of charge. If fired, he will return to Megaton or its ruins.
- Due to his raider past, Jericho is an excellent rifleman and excels with any Small Guns.
- If Jericho has a cigarette, a pack of cigarettes or a carton of cigarettes in inventory, he will play the smoking animation, but not use up the smokes. He will not smoke if he wears a face-covering helmet. This only includes vanilla helmets, as the ones from downloadable content are not included in the formlist that prevents the character from using the animation.
- The player can buy a secret for 20 caps from Jericho. He mentions a key that Colin Moriarty wears, which unlocks his private cabinet. However, the key is not present in the game.
Effects of player actions
- Destroying Megaton without hiring Jericho will kill him permanently, unlike Moira.
- Jericho will only go hostile if the player steals from his house or kills the Megaton brahmin. Everything else, including the wholesale slaughter of the settlement, is perfectly acceptable.
|Jericho's Chinese assault rifle|
Jericho's nail board
Drops on death
- "Thank Christ. I thought I was gonna grow a fourth arm sitting next to all this fucking radiation."
- "Say what's on your mind then get out of my face."
- "I forgot how fucked up everything was out here."
- "I didn't sign on with you so we could be playing Santa Claus out here."
- "What the..? Did I just step in somethin'?"
- "Don't piss around. I don't wanna be standing here with my thumb up my ass all day!"
- Jericho is liable to suffer the common Megaton bug causing him to disappear or outright die. Consult this article to resolve this bug.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.78: "Jericho
Jericho, 65, was once a Raider, and he lied, stole, and murdered with the best of them. But now he's an old man and, miraculously, is still alive. He was smart enough to settle down in Megaton and leave his old life behind him. He is reluctant to reveal his history for fear someone may try to get revenge. He hangs around Moriarty's, and rumors circulate that Jericho has done a few nasty jobs for the man."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)
- Moriarty's Terminal: "Jericho's been a bad boy. I heard all about him and Jenny Stahl. Tried to slip her some of the old gun barrel while she's yelling no. He's lucky the "gun" didn't go off or that would have given the Stahl clan something to crap their pants about. He thinks he's king of the hill, walking around Megaton like he does all high and mighty. He tries to pull that shit with me and the Jenny Incident goes public."