The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
We espouse the expansion of the perfect mind, and the rejection of the corrupt physical! The material world is destroyed and imperfect. We seek to release our minds from their tainted cages, so as to find a better world.”
Deeply superstitious and the most senior member of the tribals except for Jackson, he is responsible for spreading the message of communication to the followers not yet picking up on telepathic messages from the great leader. He is also the gatekeeper for the tribals at the Ark & Dove Cathedral and stands at the gate a majority of the time. After the Lone Wanderer has been accepted into the tribals, he will return inside the cathedral and talk to other tribals.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Walking with Spirits: Jimson instructs the Lone Wanderer to go to the Sacred Bog in order to gain entrance to the cathedral.
Effects of player actions
- "For a time, we feared your mind had journeyed too far from your body, and you had departed our world. But you returned to us again, at long last! Yea, though your body will bear the scars of the ritual, your soul shall be forever strengthened by the experience! You are now welcomed in our cathedral. Enter, enlightened brother/sister!"
- "Truly, the Mother Punga has bestowed her wisdom upon you, and your mind has been expanded!"
- "That is merely the sensation of your consciousness rushing to embrace its true potential. It is the feeling of having no boundaries. No limits! Yea, though your body will bear the scars of the ritual, your soul shall be forever strengthened by the experience! You are now welcomed in our cathedral. Enter, enlightened brother!"
- "The physical world holds nothing for us. Release any lingering connections to it."
- "Alas, only the worthy may enter his nexus of meditation. He has not seen fit to enlighten me!"
Drops on death
Behind the scenes
- The name "Jimson" is a reference to "Jimson Weed," AKA "Jamestown Weed," which is a powerful natural hallucinogen. Similarly to Woodrose, another tribal member, who shares her name with another natural hallucinogen, and is quite appropriate to the quest.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.78: "Jimson
Deeply superstitious and the most senior member of the Tribals except for the leader Jackson (who you initially meet in the Sea Cave [U3.16]) he is responsible for spreading the message of communication to the followers not yet picking up on telepathic messages from the great leader."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)