As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
- If released, it will attack the Courier seeing as both radroaches are hostile from the get-go. After they are released the Courier can get them into their cage again by standing on the cage with the door open so they will follow the Courier inside their cage.
- Despite being named creatures, they will respawn if they are killed.
- If the Courier gets too close to the cage, the radroaches can attack through the cage bars and deal damage.
- Followers will always attack Fluffy and Jitters on sight since they are always hostile.
- These two radroaches are smaller than the average ones.
- The radroach meat you can loot from them is actually larger than them.
- It is unknown how these radroaches have been taken care of as the shack is uninhabited.
- Even if they are caged, the Courier cannot sleep in the nearby bed due to the fact that Fluffy and Jitters are still considered 'nearby' enemies.
Jitters appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes
- Fluffy and Jitters have different names in some localized versions of the game, such as Cookie and Roby.