|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
John may refer to:
To meet The Vault's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
- John - security guard in the Hub in Fallout.
- John - ....... at Lost Hills in Fallout.
- John Isaac - West Tek research assistant in Fallout.
- John Maxson - High Elder of the Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout.
- John Cassidy - companion in Fallout 2.
- John - a squatter from Vault 15 in Fallout 2.
- John Bishop - leader of the Bishops in New Reno in Fallout 2.
- John L. Sullivan - retired boxer in Klamath in Fallout 2.
- "Lumpy" John - Skeeter's assistant in Gecko in Fallout 2.
- John - ........... in Fallout 2.
- John - a wastelander found in a random encounter in Fallout 3.
- John Bear - arena fighter (Fallout 3: add-on The Pitt)
- John-John - slave (Fallout 3: add-on The Pitt)
- John-Caleb Bradberton, inventor of Nuka-Cola and CEO of the Nuka-Cola Corporation, mentioned in Fallout 3 and appears in the Fallout 4 add-on Nuka-World.
- John Henry Eden, a ZAX super computer and president of the Enclave in Fallout 3.
- John Kendall, a security officer of Vault 101 in Fallout 3.
- John, a friend of Liesel and Caleb, who was captured by slavers and was killed when trying to escape in Fallout 3.
- John Smith, the explorer mentioned only in the Fallout 3 add-on Point Lookout.
- John Hancock - (Fallout 3)
- John Thompson, a soldier that fought in the Yangtze Campaign, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- John Oakfield, a soldier that fought in the Yangtze Campaign, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- John Crooney,a soldier that fought in the Yangtze Campaign, mentioned in Fallout:: New Vegas.
- John Adlam - bandit ghost in the (Fallout 3 add-on Point Lookout)
- John, the barber of Diamond City in Fallout 4.
- John Miller, patriarch of the Miller family and proprietor of Big John's Salvage, mentioned in Fallout 4.
- John, xxxxx mentioned in Fallout 4.
- John Linehan, a pre-War American citizen who was accepted into Vault 114. He is mentioned in Fallout 4.
- John Levis, mayor of Junction City in Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel.
- John, a Eastern Brotherhood of Steel recruit in Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel.
- Real-life people
- John Eric Bentley - Voice actor in (Fallout: New Vegas)
- John Carmack - programmer for the rumored (Fallout iPhone game)
- John D. Price - programmer for (Fallout and Fallout 2)
- John Deiley - designer for (Fallout 2 and Van Buren)
- John De Margheriti - executive producer for (Fallout Tactics)
- John Doman - voice actor for Caesar in (Fallout: New Vegas)
- John Jacobs - intern on (Fallout 2)
- John Pisano - Quality Assurance tester who worked for Bethesda Softworks on (Fallout 3)
- John R. Gonzalez - designer for (Fallout: New Vegas)
- John Wyatt - (Fallout Pen and Paper d20)
- John Chominsky - Dialogue Editor who worked on (Fallout: New Vegas)
- King John of England - a medieval King of England who signed the Magna Carta in 1215. (Fallout 3)