In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Johnson's Acre is a location in Fallout 76.
Johnson's Acre is a small allotment of land on the very southern border of Appalachia. Originally owned by a hunter named Adam that left shortly after the start of the Great War in search of supplies at Charleston, it was abandoned for a time until raiders found it, set up a home, and subsequently died as well.
Points of interest
Aside from some notable loot, the location has a rock promontory with three wooden spring traps connected to detonators that are each loaded with their own skeleton. Upon trigger, the trap will launch the skeletons far off into the valley below.
- Holotapes and Notes
- Taking A Chance: On side table next to sofa and armchair inside cabin.
- Potential bobbleheads
- In the "effluent hole" of the outhouse.
- By the corner of the broken wood crate with the skeleton inside, near the tire and detritus pile, on the top of the tall rock promontory with the three dead skeletons (and possible Power Armor frame), east of the cabin.
- Potential magazines
- On the hearth of the large stone fireplace, west end of the cabin (interior).
- On the picnic table by the tire and barrel, outside and south of the cabin (exterior).
- Potential power armor
- East of the cabin, on the promontory with the skeletons.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Johnson's Acre appears in Fallout 76.