We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
We're a bit busy here for social calls, so if you're not here to help out, just stay out of the way”
A professional, career soldier, Major Polatli has been given the unenviable task of maintaining the frontline against the Legion at Nelson, while simultaneously trying to fix the problems with Forlorn Hope. The constant Legion raids have put a serious dent in the number of soldiers able to fight, while problems with supplies and medical care have weakened the NCR's position in the Eldorado Mountains to the point that the Legion has both the initiative and the advantage. While Polatli does not mince words, blaming the ineptitude of NCR Army's highest commanders, he also makes every effort to strengthen his strategic position and take back Nelson, securing that flank of the Army in the inevitable battle for Hoover Dam.
Interactions with the player character
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Restoring Hope: Polatli recruits the player to help rectify the situation at the Camp, culminating in an assault on Nelson.
- No, Not Much: Polatli can supply soldiers necessary to improve the situation at Bitter Springs if the player helps around Camp Forlorn Hope.
|NCR trooper armor|
|M&A 9mm pistol|
|75% chance of x1 - x12 9mm casings|
x1 - x9 bottle caps (11% chance for any one number)
x1 - x16 9mm rounds (1 guaranteed, 75% chance per each additional)
Drops on death
- No, Not Much. The Polish translation of Polatli's dialogue is bugged, as it does not display the dialogue options correctly and prevents completing
Major Joseph Polatli appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Sniper nest location note
- Courier: "What's your take on the NCR's position here?"
Joseph Polatli: "We have no men or supplies and we're stretched too thin trying to guard the entire river. If the brass back home could get their heads out of their asses long enough to send support, we could turn this all around."