The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Better image needed
An image on this page has quality issues that need to be rectified. Please help The Vault by editing or replacing it with a better version.
Well, it's about time someone put that bastard out of his misery. And here's the reward for it. Spend it well, Lawbringer.”— Sonora Cruz, Fallout 3.
Background[edit | edit source]
Wanted for various crimes, including theft and murder in Canterbury Commons, Plunkett is a typical raider. Apart from his missing left eyeball, his only distinguishing characteristic is an uncommon aptitude for combat with small, concealable blades. Ever since the Regulators started bothering his Raider brethren, Junders has sought solace in Arlington Cemetery. Surrounded by the ancient dead, he cultivates a shrine to a mystical figure from ancient history named "Lincoln," spending his time drinking wine, and polishing his spiked dusters.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
Junders only appears in the game if you have the Lawbringer perk and will attack on sight. When you kill him, he'll have a unique finger on him which can be sold to Sonora Cruz for 1000 caps. The player does not need to kill Plunkett personally to get credit. Plunkett can die of any means and the finger will be on his corpse.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Random raider apparel|
|Plunkett's Valid Points|
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When entering the cemetery from the subway, you may see a dead Regulator with Plunkett's wanted notice.
- Junders Plunkett is one of the few named characters who wear eyepatches, the others being Split Jack, Billy Creel, Wernher, and the Drifter.
- Simply killing Plunkett will trigger the dialogue option for you to receive the 1,000 caps reward. You do not have to loot it to obtain the reward.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Junders Plunkett appears only in Fallout 3.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- It is quite possible to find both a generic finger as well as his unique finger upon looting his corpse.
- Sometimes when you attempt to sell the unique finger, it will stay in your inventory - worth 1 cap.
- Bounty Notice for Junders Plunkett
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.79: "Junders Plunkett
Ever since those Regulators have been bothering his Raider brethren, Junders has sought solace surrounded by the ancient dead, cultivating a shrine to a mystical figure from ancient history named "Lincoln." Plunkett spends his time drinking wine, and polishing his spiked dusters."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)