It has been suggested that this article or section should be split in multiple parts. Please help The Vault by discussing this issue on the article's talk page.
|For the analogous demo item, see Parts.|
A pile of junk parts. A little bit of everything.”
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
It's a pile of everything, most notably junk but they may include a hydropressurization pump, electro-fibrous coil wire, magnetic vacuum seal, power strip and three-pin to three-pin adapters.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- In a crate in the southeast corner of the weapons supply shop of Jacob in the Hub's Old Town.
- Lying on the ground in the Necropolis sewers in the northeast corner surrounded by rats.
- On the body of a scavenger in the Deathclaw section of the LA Boneyard.
- Sold by Ratch in Fallout 2.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- Used in the Necropolis Water Shed for the quest; Fix the Necropolis water pump.
- Taken to Miles in Adytum and then used for the quest Fix hydroponic farms in Adytum.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Even though the non-player characters will say that the parts needed to fix the water pump or hydroponic farms are in the sewers or Deathclaw Playground, any parts can be used recovered from any location. For example, the Junk found in Jacob's shop can be used to fix the water pump in Necropolis. This can save a bit of time, rather than having to scour the sewers for the "needed" Junk.