- Normal damage
|Behavior||Attacks on sight|
Aggression: Very aggressive: Will attack enemies and neutrals on sight.
Assistance: Helps friends: Will help friends and allies.
Confidence: Foolhardy: Will never flee or avoid anyone.
Attack dog is a creature in Fallout 4.
The domestic dog (Latin: Canis lupus familiaris) is a canid that is known as man's best friend. The dog was the first domesticated animal and has been widely kept as a working, hunting, and pet companion. Though most breeds of dogs remain largely un-mutated by radiation exposure, some modified or mutant varieties do exist. The Master created centaurs by mixing dog, human and brahmin in the FEV vats. Dogs were also subject cyberization, which resulted in cyberdogs.
Junkyard dogs can be bought from Gene and act as a guard dog for the Sole Survivor. When placed at a settlement, they add +10 to Happiness.
Junkyard dog appears in Fallout 4.
- ↑ Enclave field terminals; Enclave Field Research Terminal, Field Entry: Dog (feral)
- ↑ Fallout Bible 1
Fallout Bible 0: "3. Are the radscorpions a product of the FEV virus? When you talk to the doctor, Razlo, in Shady Sands, he tells you that they were once American Emperor Scorpions but that he has no idea how they mutated because radiation alone couldn't have done it. For that matter, what about all of the other creatures of the wasteland? Which ones have been mutated by FEV and which ones haven't? Maybe in the bestiary each creature could have a stat that shows it's level of FEV infection."
- The radscorpions are a result of a combination of radiation and the FEV virus, and Razlo in Shady Sands is correct - they were originally Emperor Scorpions that have grown... big.
- FEV-Infected Critters in the wasteland include almost all the ones you've seen in F1 and F2:
Most species of rats.
Various varieties of plants, including the Venus Flytrap.
Rumor has it some dogs were affected, but no one's seen any, so for now that's just rumor. Of course, the centaurs are a mash of human, dog, and various other parts... but hey, who knows how that mutation came about. Grey was probably messing around in one of his labs.
- Creatures not mutated by FEV probably did not survive the aftermath of the Great War, with the possible exception of cockroaches... and perhaps normal ants, though there are FEV-infected versions of these species.
- No one knows where those bird noises in Vault City came from.
- I'll try to include a chart of FEV-infected creatures in future additions as well as other critters that you may not have seen in F1 and F2. Most likely a great majority of insects were affected (they tend to breed much faster, and their mutations tend to become evident pretty quickly as the generations advance), possibly beetles, some spiders, cockroaches, and other creatures."