In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
By duct taping three cosmic knives to the end of a broom stick handle, the ghost people of the Sierra Madre commonly use this make-shift weapon to ward off outsiders. Its special V.A.T.S. attack is The Mauler (requires a Melee Weapons skill of 50 or more), which costs 35 action points, and can knock an opponent down, or even disarm them.
1 Knife spear
- Note: this item is also craftable via a dialogue option with Veronica, or with ED-E (with at least 1 rank of the Camarader-E perk).
Knife spear clean, a variant that is more damaging, especially to limbs.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.||Notes|
|Knife spear||20||37.9||1.9||x1||20||35||3||400||55||Melee Weapons:25 Strength:2||x1.5 limbs damage|
|Knife spear clean||25||47.4||1.9||x1.2||25||35||3||400||55||Melee Weapons:25 Strength:2||x3 limb damage|
- They can commonly be found on ghost people.
- One can be found in the area outside the Villa police station, impaling a skeleton by a fountain near the wide staircase leading to the station.
- baseball bat:
Due to the knife spear being a re-skin of the
- Enemy blood on the spear will be floating off of the surface
- The Courier's palm will be stretched out, as is seen with the baseball bat, but because the bat is bigger than the knife spear, it can not normally be seen.
- When wielding this weapon, the game may crash.