[What do you know about the Great Khans?] Tough, independent, and as ruthless as they come. They're holed up in Red Rock Canyon, and it's this station's job to keep an eye on them.”
Ranger Kudlow is a tough, no-nonsense woman leading a small group of Rangers keeping tabs on the Great Khans at Red Rock Canyon. She is a demanding officer and takes her job seriously. Especially when her reputation is on the line. However, she isn't without a softer side, as she accepted Ranger Lenk on probation, though truth to be told, she isn't impressed.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Kudlow will greet the Courier differently if they happen to be wearing NCR armor.
NCR Ranger patrol armor
Drops on death
- "[What do you know about the Great Khans?] Tough, independent, and as ruthless as they come. They're holed up in Red Rock Canyon, and it's this station's job to keep an eye on them."
- "[I need to confirm your report about Great Khans with trained Deathclaws.] You must be mistaken - I haven't filed any report like that. Trained deathclaws? I would have remembered that. If someone is saying I filed that report, that's a load of crap. I won't have my name attached to a clerical error."
- "[What are you doing out here?] Keeping watch on the Great Khans mostly. They usually stick around Red Rock Canyon, but at least one large group left recently. We called it in, but haven't heard anything about any Great Khan incidents. Whatever they're doing, they're keeping a low profile."
- "[Lenk told me her story.] Yeah, it's a damn shame. There was a lot of talk about expelling her from the Rangers, especially once the gambling and drinking started. Being posted here is her second and last chance, and so far, I'm not impressed. Lenk's jumpy all the time, and the others are sick of it."
- "No run-ins with the Great Khans, I hope? They've been more restless than usual."
- "This area isn't safe for civilians. You don't want to get caught by the Great Khans."
Kudlow appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.