Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
New face in the Outpost, must've come from the North. So - what'll you have?”
Background[edit | edit source]
A talented merchant who opened up a well-stocked bar at the Mojave Outpost, Lacey has been observing the comings and goings at the checkpoint for a while. She's had a pretty good run, although the recent troubles up north have cut into her profits: Merchants might be stuck at the Outpost, but they're unwilling to spend their hard-earned caps on liquor and other luxuries. The shortage of patrons makes her temper run short - not to mention dealings with Ranger Ghost upstairs.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: Ammunition|
Inventory respawns every Wednesday and Sunday morning
|This character plays Caravan.||They can bid caps.|
Caravan[edit | edit source]
- Lacey focuses on building up her caravans, rather than aggressively attacking the player's stacks. Notably, a patch limited her ability to play to just five hands.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "[Any work around here?] Work around here? Might check with Jackson in the main building. Or Ghost up on the roof above, but watch out, she's... well, she's kind of a bitch. Don't tell her I said that, though. Might take a bullet some night when I'm going to the latrine."
- "[Anything you can tell me about the Outpost?] Not too much, lot of caravans going nowhere. Lot of troopers going nowhere, too. Few prospectors here and there, but... they don't do more than stink up the place. Everybody's backed up here. You think it'd be good for business, but most of the traders are tight with the caps, even the larger caravan outfits."
- "[I was hoping to pass the time with a game or two.] What, Caravan? All right, I'll give it a go. Haven't exactly got much of a line of folks to serve."
- "New face in the Outpost, must've come from the North. So - what'll you have?"
- "Back round? Just my luck... what'll it be this time?"
- "Got some nerve, coming to an NCR outpost with that look about you. Hope you aren't here to trade, not sure you can afford the prices."
- "[What do you have for trade?] For you? I'm not sure I want to be seen dealing with you... but if you're willing to pay a little extra..."
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Merc adventurer outfit|
Roving trader hat
Drops on death
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Lacey appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "Any work around here?"
Lacey: "Work around here? Might check with Jackson in the main building. Or Ghost up on the roof above, but watch out, she's... well, she's kind of a bitch. Don't tell her I said that, though. Might take a bullet some night when I'm going to the latrine."