Lake Eloise is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
A large body of water at the southern edge of the Savage Divide. Mildly irradiated and mostly non-notable, except for the fissure site that emerged nearby...
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The lake was a recreation area before the Great War and has rotting remnants of past glories around. There's a small cabin to the east, complete with several rotten piers.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Potential magazine
- In the far northeast part of the wilderness area (northeast of the Fissure Site), inside the Gaming Enthusiasts' Camp, on the TV behind the wood blocks spelling "CHEATER", on the rocks.
- Notes and holotapes
- Little girl's note: The note is on the eastern bank of the lake, on a holotape player inside the ruined house.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Lake Eloise appears in Fallout 76.