I suppose it's too much to ask that jarhead Ramos to keep outsiders away from my research.
Lars Taggart is the Head Scribe of the Mojave chapter of the Brotherhood of Steel that is living in the Hidden Valley Bunker in 2281.
Taggart is the head scribe at Hidden Valley Bunker, but most believe he is incompetent and always taking the credit of others. He focuses mostly on VR simulations for the soldiers so they will be combat ready.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
||This character has no special interactions.
Lars Taggart appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Conversations with other Brotherhood of Steel faction members in the Hidden Valley bunker suggest that Taggart is a lecher who promoted Watkins out of her classes not so much for her intelligence as her appearance.
- When Veronica Santangelo is your party she'll greet him with "Scribe Taggart! It's your favorite student!"
- Taggart can sometimes say "This isn't like the sims."
- Various members of the Brotherhood say that the Elder has him working on a secret project.
- Taggart's name and personality is reminiscent of "James Taggart" of Atlas Shrugged.
- ↑ First name mentioned in the G.E.C.K. editor