The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
I suppose it's too much to ask that jarhead Ramos to keep outsiders away from my research.”
Background[edit | edit source]
Taggart is the head scribe at Hidden Valley Bunker, but most believe he is incompetent and always taking the credit of others. He focuses mostly on VR simulations for the soldiers so they will be combat ready.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character has no special interactions.|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Brotherhood scribe robe|
|Head Scribe's Keycard|
Drops on death
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Lars Taggart appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Conversations with other Brotherhood of Steel faction members in the Hidden Valley bunker suggest that Taggart is a lecher who promoted Watkins out of her classes not so much for her intelligence as her appearance.
- When Veronica Santangelo is your party she'll greet him with "Scribe Taggart! It's your favorite student!"
- Taggart can sometimes say "This isn't like the sims."
- Various members of the Brotherhood say that the Elder has him working on a secret project.
- Taggart's name and personality is reminiscent of "James Taggart" of Atlas Shrugged.
- First name mentioned in the G.E.C.K. editor