In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Laser turret is a turret with a single-barrel laser cannon which will lower down after a few seconds for cover. It cannot fire while in cover, which gives the player an opportunity to reposition or escape.
- They are first encountered during the Peoria mission.
- They are again found during the Buena Vista mission, one of which has been modified to fire rockets.
- Several can be during in Scott City mission.
- Even when knocked unconscious, they will continue their raising and lowering cycle.
- The laser turrets in Scott City do not raise and lower, and are permanently in attack mode.
The laser turret appears only in Fallout Tactics.