In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Lead pipe (Fallout: New Vegas)
|This page is about the weapon that appears in Fallout: New Vegas. For appearances in other games, see lead pipe.|
Though once used in plumbing, it has since been adapted to crack heads. One of the ends has tape wrapped around it to improve grip, while the other is heavily corroded and/or bloodstained, and topped with a pipe fitting. Though it has a short reach, it has decent damage and a fast swing, making it an especially good melee weapon for players who are just starting out.
- The Humble Cudgel, a unique variant that is cleaner and has a T-pipe attachment.
- Raul's lead pipe, a unique non-playable lead pipe used by Raul Tejada. It only differs from the standard lead pipe in its reach.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.|
|Lead pipe||22||55||2.5||x1||22||24||3||50||75||Melee Weapons:50 Strength:5|
|The Humble Cudgel||26||70.2||2.7||x1||26||21||3||75||350||Melee Weapons:50 Strength:5|
- This item can commonly be found on raiders and other variants of hostile human characters like the Powder gangers.
- Also used by Viper gunslingers, as well as the common wastelander.
- Primm - there may be more than four escaped convicts using lead pipes.
- The lead pipe has a tendency to make enemies appendages explode upon impact.