Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
It is one of the four components needed to assemble a Rock-It Launcher.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
- Several leaf blowers can be found in the town of Minefield, often lying very close to or up against the walls of intact houses.
- You can find 3 on the shelves of Lucky's.
- One can be found inside of the RobCo Facility on the first floor of the Offices and Cafeteria, in the hall accessed through the door to the left of the entrance.
- 1 in small town between Jury Street metro station and Evergreen Mills.
- 1 in Fort Bannister, main area (through either of two Very Easy doors).
- 1 in the basement of Charnel house, laying beside a sand bag barricade.
- 1 in the yao guai cave. it is laying by a fallen shelf near a pile of sandbags.
- 2 in Vault 87. Both in Living Quarters, 2nd level. First on a shelf in dead end room with a burning barrel, the second up through the viewing deck area, across, left & down stairs.
- Moira Brown has one for sale along with the rest of the parts necessary for making the Rock-It Launcher.
- Vault 92 Directly in front of the Vault door control Pod, at the entrance.
- 1 in the church southwest of the Jury Street Metro Station.
- 1 by the back walls of Kaelyn's Bed & Breakfast.
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
- There is one in the New California Republic Correctional Facility in Cell Block B in the northwestern cell sitting on a bed.
- Can be sold by merchants
- There is one in a guest room toward the back of Vault 21.
- One is found in a dresser in Vault 11.
- One can be found inside a dresser in the Vault 22 common area where the bedrooms are located.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Leaf blower is identical in appearance to the Wood chipper and even bears the name "Mister Chipper" on its side as well as a cartoon beaver head.