(Redirected from Leather Belt)
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
1 Dog hide
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
- Lucky's on a shelf on the right side of the room.
- A leather belt can be found in the southwest storage room in the Super-Duper Mart on a rack.
- In the room with the broken door, located in Fort Independence.
- One can be found in the Gibson House at Minefield, on the shelf in the children's room.
- 2 leather belts can be found in Metro access & generator in Tenpenny Tower.
- In the library in the room were you download the card catalog and the library archives. There's one in the back right corner on a desk with a jet and blood pack.
- There is one in the Corvega Factory, in the main room.
- Seagrave Holmes has one for sale occasionally at the Rivet City Market.
- Crazy Wolfgang has one for sale occasionally at his trade caravan.
- Inside a metal box in the north-western room in Dominic and Machete's House, Canterbury Commons.
- In the Grain Silo at Chaste Acres Dairy Farm.
- In Roosevelt Academy on the second floor in a room with a long table, one is next to the coffee machine.
- Leather belts are also randomly found within containers across the Capital wasteland.
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
- One is usually found in a hollowed-out rock just right of the entrance of the Cannibal Johnson's Cave
- Many can be typically be found inside or on top of dressers and shelves in Vaults common areas were the bedrooms are located, such as Vault 22 and Vault 19.
- With Honest Hearts installed, they can be crafted at a workbench from various hides.