The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
So I'm a junkie. Big fucking deal. It's not like I'm hurting anyone.”— Leo Stahl, talking about his Jet addiction.
Background[edit | edit source]
Leo, 25, is the more outspoken of the two Stahl brothers. He’s the “people person” of the restaurant and loves to talk to the customers. He spent some time on the caravan lines in his teens and has traveled to a few places around the Wasteland. It was during this time that he picked up his addiction to Jet, although he has managed to conceal his addiction from everyone in town, including his own brother and sister.
Together with his brother Andy Stahl and sister Jenny Stahl they run the local diner - the Brass Lantern. During the day he sells drinks in the diner and wanders the town, while at night he satisfies his chem addiction at the Water processing plant.
Colin Moriarty writes in his personal computer about Leo Stahl: "Never trust a junkie. That's what I've learned trying to deal with this piece of work. He wanders in here higher than a bird in flight and tried to make it with Nova. She slapped him silly after he didn't want to pay, the good girl. I almost kicked him out myself, but he staggered out of here. That guy may just be the straw I need to break Andy's back."
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 100-200|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Leo's Drug Habit: After discovering Leo's drug habit, you have a choice of helping him kick his habit or having him sell you chems. If you choose to help him, he will give you a key to his locker in the Water Treatment Plant and ask that you get rid of all of his drugs. Even if you help him he still stays at his desk in the Water Treatment Plant.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Merc grunt outfit|
Drops on death
* Only if Jenny Stahl is also dead.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Leo Stahl appears only in Fallout 3.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Even though you convince him to get over his addiction, he still goes into the water treatment plant at night. This may be due to the game not changing his routine.
- If you confront over his addiction while he is still in the Water processing plant, you still have the dialogue option of "What are you doing in here?". He will reply the same as before ("Nothing. I'm...I'm not doing anything. Leave me alone!") even though he already knows you know of his habit.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Leo is one of the non-player characters who are known to go missing. See Recovering missing NPC in Fallout 3 to learn how to resolve the issue.
- Jenny Stahl says that Leo is the oldest and raised herself and Andy. Andy states that Leo is his younger brother. Jenny is right.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.81: "Leo Stahl
Leo, 25, is the more outspoken of the two Stahl brothers. He's the "people person" of the restaurant and loves to talk to the customers. He spent some time on the caravan lines in his teens and has traveled to a few places around the Wasteland. It was during this time that he picked up his addiction to Jet, although he has managed to conceal his addiction from everyone in town, including his own brother and sister."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)