In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
|For an overview of shotgun models throughout the Fallout series, see Shotgun.|
A shotgun, also called a "scattergun", is a firearm designed to shoot a multitude of projectiles with a single pull of the trigger. This makes it very effective at hunting game, greatly increasing the weapon's hit potential. However, the accuracy and power found at close range diminish rapidly as you get farther away from the target. Shotguns designed for military use are often called "combat shotguns".
This shotgun has a lever action and fires a 20 gauge shotgun shell. Used with slugs, this weapon is a powerhouse against difficult armored opponents. It has the highest damage-per-second of all 20-gauge shotguns. The only real disadvantages to the lever-action are the ammunition capacity and the fact that it must be single-loaded instead of feeding from a detachable magazine.
The gun can be interrupted mid-way through reloading and fired immediately if needed. When killing an enemy with this shotgun, it has the ability to send the unfortunate target sprawling, potentially over five feet. A fully repaired lever-action shotgun can fire 496 shells, about 99 magazines, before breaking.
- Atomic Wrangler Casino - behind the check-in counter, on top of the shelves.
- Big Horn Saloon, Boulder City - in the back room, past a locked door, sitting on on a Sunset Sarsaparilla crate.
- Crimson Caravan guards carry them.
- Durable Dunn's sacked caravan - on the corpse of a dead Crimson Caravan guard.
- Executive Suites, Sierra Madre Resort & Casino
- Great Khans may carry them.
- Gun Runners - it can be bought from Vendortron.
- Fiends occasionally carry them.
- Miguel's Pawn Shop, Westside - found in the basement, on the bottom shelf of the shelving unit.
- Mick in Mick & Ralph's wields one.
Behind the scenes
- The lever-action shotgun is modeled after the Winchester 1887, but it's not an exact reproduction.
- It was modeled by Mitch Ahlswede.