|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Lilith was going to be one of the four playable characters in the canceled Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2.
Background[edit | edit source]
Lilith grew up in the Brotherhood of Steel, like most recruits. She is extremely hot-tempered and rash, but her range skills are unequaled. Most of the Elders in the BOS put up with her attitude because of her potential.
Lilith is Latino, with short black hair, green eyes, and a killer body. She has no tattoos and tends to wear a sports bra under her tank top. She likes to wear jean shorts.
Skills[edit | edit source]
- Weapon Skill - Small Guns: Adds damage to ranged weapons.
- Weapon Skill - Dual Weapons: Adds damage to dual weapons. Not available until Lilith unlocks the Dual Weapons special ability/perk.
- Future Woman - Additional critical chance to all energy weapons.
- Desert Soldier - Additional critical chance to all conventional weapons.
- Catlike - Faster dodges and melee.
- Sadistic - Health is given when a creature dies.
- Gun Dodge - More armor against ranged weapons.
- Thrill Junkie - There are certain situations, such as if there are more than 3 enemies are attacking, Lilith becomes a juggernaut, doing more damage to all attacks.
- Woman's Best Friend - Dog Companion.
Special abilities[edit | edit source]
Each of the four playable characters in the game can purchase 3 different special abilities. Perks if you will.
Lilith's special abilities include:
- Dual Weapons - Opens up the ability to use dual weapons.
- Energy Charge - The ability to charge up Energy Weapons.
- Unload Clip - Only works if Lilith has a ranged weapon in hand. This will unload 20 bullets into the enemies around the player. Long recharge time.
Sources[edit | edit source]