The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
She can also be found walking around near the three inaccessible barrack buildings and truck, to the north of Raquel's location. If she is, she will be with a group of other children.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character starts quests.|
- Bear Necessities: Lindsay lost her teddy bear, but she isn't sure where she lost it.
Effects of player action
- Returning Mister Cuddles will result in a gain of Fame towards the Boomers faction.
- You have the option of passing a speech check (60) telling Lindsay that Mister Cuddles is dead. This will result in gaining Boomers infamy and loss of karma.
|Boomer jumpsuit (child version)|
Drops on death
- She will keep asking if you have found Mister Cuddles, even if you have already returned it to her.
- Experience and Boomers Infamy glitch: After returning Mr. Cuddles to Lindsay, you can gain infinite experience and Boomers Infamy by passing the Speech check (60) telling her that Mr. Cuddles is dead. To reactivate the dialogue line, you have to enter and exit into a building if Lindsay is outside her dormitory or exit and enter again if she is sleeping inside (during the night).
- Has appeared randomly at Black Mountain, just wandering around the mountaintop (Mr. Cuddles quest complete, Tabitha & Rhonda reunited) and asked if Mr. Cuddles had been found yet.
- Sometimes, she will randomly disappear and thus the quest cannot be completed, but this can be fixed by loading at a previous load and talking to her again.
Lindsay appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.