Lone Wolf Radio
Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Lone Wolf Radio
An old, pirate broadcasting station from before the Great War, this trailer was used by a conspiracy theorist in his relentless campaign against the evils of the government, fighting the good fight with his voice - or so the Lone Wolf thought. The nuclear holocaust broke the broadcaster. Little remains of them beyond leftover junk, barely functional radio equipment, and the last worlds painted inside the trailer: Everyone is gone. I am all alone. Let it all end.
- Wasteland Survival Guide and a Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap: Near the bed, on opposite sides.
- The trailer contains enough junk to fix ED-E, 3 pieces of scrap metal, 2 sensor modules and 1 scrap electronics.
- Both the footlocker and the box do not respawn, making them safe for storage.
Behind the scenes
- "It was there to serve as an abandoned location to find tech based materials, nothing official story wise. I figured there was probably at least one crazy person near Vegas who would have had their own pirate radio station. He was the Lone Wolf against the world/government/etc… The guy who always has some conspiracy theory going on that he has to share with the world. (The inspiration for it came from when I was at the University of Oregon, every Saturday there was a guy who stood on a corner of the campus where everyone walked by. He had a personal microphone and speaker and would just babble on and on about one government conspiracy theory or the other. The radio shack was what I imagined he would have put together if he upgraded from travel speaker to pirate radio)." – Dini McMurry, location designer
Lone Wolf Radio appears in Fallout: New Vegas.
- See behind the scenes section for sources.
- About Obsidian and Q&A with Feargus Urquhart CEO of Obsidian Entertainment | Tech & Gaming News