In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Lucky 38 cocktail lounge
Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Lucky 38 cocktail lounge
The Strip offers many fine cocktail lounges where grieving persons may drown their sorrows.”— Securitron
The Lucky 38 cocktail lounge is a location inside the Lucky 38 casino.
The Cocktail Lounge is a circular lounge with a bar, apparently near the top of the Lucky 38's tower, just under the Lucky 38 penthouse. The lounge contains one of the seven collectible snowglobes and some miscellaneous loot. The windows provide a limited view of the Mojave Wasteland.
- Snow globe - Test Site, behind a cash register behind the bar.
- Future Weapons Today and Boxing Times on a table in the lower tier.
- True Police Stories on a table in the middle tier.
- In a small average locked floor safe (behind the bar at the end of the first section after turning left from the elevator 6 o'clock compared to elevator at 12 o'clock): x1 Plasma Defender in nearly perfect condition, x24 energy cells, x1 Stealth Boy.
- In a hard locked briefcase (on a table near the windows - 2 o'clock compared to elevator at 12 o'clock): x1 silenced .22 pistol, x64 .22LR rounds, x3 C-4 plastic explosive, x1 detonator, x1 Psycho, x1 ¡La Fantoma! and x8 pre-War money.
- 1 Bottle of Jake Juice on the top shelf behind the bar.
- The slot machines here are not usable.
- Despite being advertised as revolving on the sign outside, the lounge does not actually revolve, though this is probably due to post-war decay.
- The cocktail lounge is in the same worldspace as the penthouse, so all the non-player characters that are in the penthouse will show up on the compass as friendlies.
- As with the Lucky 38 penthouse, companions are not allowed into the cocktail lounge. If you travel to the cocktail lounge, your companions remain behind on the floor you left them in "wait here" mode. You must return to them and select "follow me" from the Companion wheel to get them to follow you again.
Lucky 38 cocktail lounge appears in Fallout: New Vegas.
- There is a bug that some people have experienced when trying to enter the Cocktail Lounge. If you take the Yes Man path and agree to meet him at the Lucky 38, when you try to enter any of the floors by the elevator (e.g. Cocktail Lounge, Presidential Suite) it will automatically take you to Mr. House's console in the Penthouse. When you try to go to the floor you picked in the elevator, it won't be on the list. To fix this simply select Penthouse then you can go where you wanted to go.