See, the world's a dangerous and unbalanced place. So I realized, the only way to bring peace was to make sure that everyone could be dangerous!”— Lucky Harith, Fallout 3.
Lucky Harith is a caravan merchant in Fallout 3, specializing in the sale of weapons (as he calls them "hot death in a variety of flavors").
Daily schedule[edit | edit source]
Boisterous and friendly, Harith has a toy collection that consists of a wide assortment of weapons. Despite the destructive potential of his gear, he sees his sales as a way to ensure peace in the world by making sure everyone is equally armed.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 483-1197*|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: 82*|
|This character is involved in quests.|
* After second investment.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Merchant Empire: Initially, Lucky Harith has a repair skill of 20, but after talking to Ernest "Uncle" Roe for further caravan merchant investment, his repair skill jumps to a maximum of 70 (allowing him to repair items to a maximum of 82%). Note however that his actual skill is 5% lower, since he is wearing a Red Racer jumpsuit. After the second investment, he will reward you with what he calls a micro-nuke as a gift of gratitude.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Roving trader hat
Drops on death
|Related non-player characters||RefID||BaseID|
|Lucky Harith's Caravan Guard||00052bc1||00069c47|
|Lucky Harith's pack brahmin||0002d59b||00027de7|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you ask Ernest Roe about Lucky Harith he says that Lucky is also a very good martial artist, however, Lucky does not appear to have any Unarmed fighting skills.
- Reverse-pickpocketing better armor and/or weapons onto him and his guard will improve his survival chances.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "It's my pleasure to offer hot death in a variety of exciting flavors. Take your pick."
- "Please, enjoy my selection of high quality, problem solvers."
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- Lucky's quote regarding 'hot death' being available in 'a variety of exciting flavors' is a reference to the phrase "Eat hot death!"
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Lucky Harith appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.82: "Lucky Harith
Boisterous and friendly, Harith has a toy collection that consists of a wide assortment of weapons. Despite the destructive potential of his gear, he sees his sales as a way to ensure peace in the world by making sure everyone is equally armed."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)