Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Women are physically and intellectually inferior to men. Their role is to bear children and ensure the survival of our species. Not to say that all women are equally incapable. I trust Caesar will find a worthy use for you.”— Lucullus
Background[edit | edit source]
Little is known of Lucullus. He is a cursor (ferryman) who transports Caesar's Legion members and allies from Cottonwood Cove to Fortification Hill on his barge. When compared to other legionaries, he is noticeably taller than the others.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Render Unto Caesar: He ferries the player across the river to The Fort and back if the player accepts Caesar's invitation.
Effects of player actions[edit | edit source]
- After unleashing the radioactive barrels from the truck to wipe out Cottonwood Cove, Cursor Lucullus will survive to run the ferry, and may be found in his place wearing an advanced radiation suit.
- Stealth killing him will still earn you Caesar's Legion infamy.
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- He is responsible for ferrying the Courier between Fortification Hill and Cottonwood Cove. If he is killed, the Courier can take the barge to Fortification Hill without him.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Legion explorer armor|
Advanced radiation suit*
Drops on death
- Only if the Radioactive barrels are unleashed upon Cottonwood Cove.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Lucullus appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.