The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
|Template: TPLT - TemplatE:NPC_ - Non-Player Character  <Raider2GunAAM> "Raider"|
Template flags: Use Stats, Use Factions, Use Actor Effect List, Use Model/Animation, Use Inventory
I'm only gonna ask you this one time. Give me the naughty nightwear!”— Lug-Nut, Fallout 3.
Background[edit | edit source]
Still recovering from a recent tussle with Ronald Laren at Girdershade (Lug-Nut and two other raiders harassed Sierra Petrovita; the two unknown raiders were killed by Ronald Laren, who then punched Lug-Nut in the face), Lug-Nut is troubled by bouts of depression and mania. This might be due to his Chem habit. He’s recently had two pairs of Nightwear made by a seamstress in Virginia to rival Lady Frumperton, sending one to his brother Lag-Bolt. He’s hidden one pair of Nightwear in the old caretaker’s locker; Grady won’t be needing it any more.
In a note to Lag-Bolt, Lug-Nut explains more about the origin of both the naughty nightwear and the all-nighter nightwear. It appears that Lug-Nut had the two pairs made in Virginia by a man only known as "The Tailor."
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Grady's package: Lug-Nut appears and confronts the Lone Wanderer as soon as they loot the naughty nightwear. At this point the Lone Wanderer can give him the naughty nightwear, kill him, or pass a speech check resulting in Lug-Nut's backing off.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Random Raider armor|
|Hunting rifle or|
Assault rifle or
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Lug-Nut's only notable feature is his blueish-green hair. Aside from that, he looks like a typical raider.
- On rare occasions, Lug-Nut may be wearing a hockey mask or a raider arclight helmet when he confronts you.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Yeah, Yeah. Just keep on walkin"
- "All right, all right. My mistake. It obviously belongs to you. Now, uh...you just watch it cause I won't be so nice next time." (after passing Speech check)
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Lug-Nut appears only in Fallout 3.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- If you decide not to kill him he can somehow end up killing Doctor Weston Lesko, making it impossible to complete Those!.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.82: "Lug-Nut
Still recovering from a recent tussle with Ronald Laren, Lug-Nut is troubled by bouts of depression and mania. This might be due to his Chem habit. He's recently had two pairs of Nightwear made by a seamstress to rival Lady Frumperton, sending one to his brother Lag-Bolt. He's hidden one pair of Nightwear in the old caretaker's locker; Grady won't be needing it any more."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)