Lunchbox (Fallout: New Vegas)
This was a promotional item created by Vault-Tec before the Great War and used in the company's advertisements. With the and Explosives of 75, it can be used to make bottlecap mines at workbenches. Additionally, a lunchbox can be used to make a caravan lunch at campfires.
- 4 inside the REPCONN headquarters 1st Floor. (NMI)
- 3 found inside the Dino Bite Gift Shop (must be stolen).
- 2 at Powder Ganger Camp East, with one inside the refrigerator and the other directly in front of it near the plank of wood.
- 2 inside the REPCONN HQ 2nd Floor. (NMI)
- 1 North of the Boulder City Train Station, just under tanks.
- 1 in the Hard locked room right after entering the Bison Steve hotel over to the right, on the shelving.
- 1 inside the train tunnel, first room on the right with the glowing one. On the floor behind the back corner shelf.
- 1 inside the Primm house closest to the road ramp, on the Kitchen counter.
- 1 inside Michael Angelo's Workshop at the top floor small room, on the shelving.
- 1 at the Old Mormon Fort, South-Eastern tower top floor, on top of the book case.
- 1 inside the Ultra-Luxe Casino, in an easy-locked storeroom just to the right past Mortimer. (NMI)
- 1 inside The Gray. (NMI)
- 1 inside the NCR Embassy.
- 1 inside Zapp's Neon Signs, upstairs on a shelf where the terminal is.
- Found in various cabinets and lockers amongst the wasteland.
- Found inside various lockers of Vault 21.
- Sold by all traveling merchants.
- Sold by Cliff Briscoe.
- Sold by Carter.
- Sold by Malcolm Holmes.
- Sold by Ralph in Freeside.
- Sold by Sarah Weintraub in Vault 21.
- Sold by Joshua Graham in the Honest Hearts add-on.