Lunchbox (Fallout Shelter)
Overview[edit | edit source]
When opened, a lunchbox provides five Fallout Shelter cards at random (of which at least one card is guaranteed to be rare or better):
- Various amounts of Fallout Shelter resources (caps, power, food, water).
- Outfits, weapons, and junk.
- Rare and legendary Vault dwellers.
- Mr. Handy boxes.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum
Earning lunchboxes[edit | edit source]
Lunchboxes can be acquired in four ways:
- Reward for completing certain objectives.
- Reward for completing certain quests.
- Special promotions (i.e. commemorating the launch of Far Harbor).
- In-app purchases.
Purchase[edit | edit source]
Lunchboxes are an in-game purchase option for the game. They are not necessary for playing, but can provide a great boost. Lunchbox prices are typically discounted during certain holiday seasons or for other promotional purposes.