The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Lupa, close to the surrounding fence of The Fort
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Nothin' But a Hound Dog: Lupa is among the choices of canines to retrieve a brain for Rex. To get her brain the Courier has to talk to Antony to arrange a fight with her in the arena, or the player could just kill her out right and make every legionary hostile.
Effects of the player's actions
- After her death in the arena, Legion troops all around The Fort mention her "dying well" in combat.
Drops on death
- Unlike other Legion mongrels, Lupa has a slight Damage threshold of 4.
- When sitting next to Antony in the fort, she has a normal mongrel HP of 40, but when fighting her in the arena, she has a full 200.
- Like other mongrels, if you are wearing a Legion disguise, she can and will sniff you out and alert the camp.
- You actually gain Legion fame for killing Lupa, if you do so by fighting her in the arena. This is because you gave her an honorable death (and, arguably, a measure of immortality by incorporating her memories into Rex).
Behind the scenes
- Lupa literally means "female wolf" in Latin.
- Lupa is the name of the wolf who raised Romulus and Remus in Roman mythology.
Lupa appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.