This gnarled stalk grows in wetlands and has a luminescent, hooked bud that looks similar to an angler's illicium. It provides 10 hit points at the cost of 2 rads, and is used to make seasoned rabbit skewers and wolf ribs.
- Lure weed can be found near the shores of wetlands throughout Mount Desert Island.
- 13 can be found in a body of water northwest of the MS Azalea.
- 13 are found east of Eden Meadows Cinemas.
- At least 14 can be found at Haddock Cove and the surrounding area.
- 6 behind the Old Pond House.
- 11 in a small tide pool northwest of Rayburn Point